Home

XAUUSD forum

GOLD (XAU/USD) Technical Analysis 2015, 31

XAUUSD Gold U.S. Dollar — Stock Price and Discussion ..

Gold U.S. Dollar FX Updated Jan 1, 1970 12:00 AM. XAUUSD. 9,17 XAUUSD: Live Gold Spot price with today's current US Dollar rate. Track historical rates, news, analysis as well as charts Current candle in weekly chart does not have the lower shadow , looking for bulls pattern but the zone for the market 1.369.00 and 142.60 both are hard for the market , market wondering here since two weeks so if nfp going well for usd we would see that gets back to downward movemen In the last analysis of XAUUSD which was in the daily chart, the descending parallel channel was broken to the upside and price was entered to the new channel and got paused after approaching to the channel's middle line. As you see in the 4H chart, price is at the middle of the ascending channel and has a sideway move I'm trading this XAUUSD channel which has been very consistent for days now, wanted to share my set up with you: View attachment 594 At times, I've been trading both the long and the short, but considering it's proximity to the upper boundary on the H4 chart, I'm more partial to the short side of the price movement

Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse Please share good brokers for XAUUSD 13 replies. XAUUSD Multi-TimeFrame Confluence 8 replies. Broker Real Stop Hunt on Gold XAUUSD 6 replies. need better XAUUSD broker for intraday scalper 5 replies. Position Sizing with XAUUSD, XAGUSD and WTI 1 repl Live gold price chart, news and analysis. Read the latest spot gold price trends and articles while following the gold price with our live chart

Find the latest GOLD 1 OZ (XAUUSD=X) forex discussions in Yahoo Finance's forum. Share your opinion and gain insight from other traders and investors Can anyone help me with some sort of strategy to use for this pair. I have became interested in trading this pair and have one method, it seems to be working ok but if someone would like to back test it for me that would be great as well

XAU/USD Gold Spot US Dollar Price - Investing

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies. How to Start with Metatrader 5. Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.28 08:27. As many people are asking about How to open account with MT5 and How to add the broker to MT5 so I want to remind the following links:MetaTrader 5 Help- Open an Account. Some say that Gold | XAUUSD is one of the most difficult markets to trade and there is some truth to that - gold doesn't move like other markets and if investors want to be successful in trading it (and it can be very rewarding), they have to keep several things in mind Hello, as it's possible now to trade xauusd with some fx brokers (and also with two of what I go with) I just had the idea now to trade the xauusd in addition to my eurusd trades. I will shortly post a long term chart and then try to come up with some basic ideas how to trade that commodity in the short/long term (probably daily chart). Whoever believes who can deliver any serious content is. Current exchange rate Gold (XAU) to US DOLLAR (USD) including currency converter, buying & selling rate and historical conversion chart This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that Intraday.my is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you

XAU/USD (Gold) - RoboForex Forum

1. Short term trading opportunities on XAUUSD (gold) There is a chance to buy with a near target. Are buy now 1457.3 The reason to buy is because Xauusd can hold on the previous support at the price of 1455-1456. Set SL below support: 1453 TP set price: 1462.6 (Or more
  2. Join the conversation. You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible
  3. XAU/USD Forecast. Charts, Outlook, Current Trading Positions and Technical Analysis on XAU/USD for Today, this Week, this Month and this Quarter. Professional Predictions from our Forex Experts
  4. d you that in this forum we share for free, since the end of everything is to beat the broker not try to generate benefits from each other ok, but thanks for the test .
  5. Ketahui seluruh opini dan analisis XAU USD terkini pada bagian Laporan Emas Spot Dolar AS kami

XAUUSD Chart - Gold Spot US Dollar Price — TradingVie

1. Hey, Glad to see your first post is here, That is a tricky one. Well first off one of the largest short positions in silver is JPmorgan.I would say that has a bit to do with the price suppression and the reason why silver should be plus 22 right now and is not. As a physical investment silver has YET to have it's day.Gold has been and always will be sought after
  2. Discuss about XAUUSD in our Forex Forum. That will also depend on your trading plan. Please double check your history
  3. imum initial trading deposit is from $ 250. Recommended timeframe M5, M30, H1
  4. GOLD SLIPS TO MULTI-MONTH LOW AS VACCINE NEWS IMPROVES INVESTORS RISK ON SENTIMENT The demand for safe haven gold declined to 4 month low of 1764.12 level in Asian trading hours amid the optimism surrounding the development of COVD-19 vaccine. The news over the weekend that London would..
  5. Gold (XAUUSD, $1,903) is likely to advance towards $1,950 - 1,975 level in June, where it will top and make a 5 - 7% correction towards $1,850 - 1,875 range throughout July - August. By October - November of 2021 expect gold to trade above $2,000 mark

XAUUSD before an exponential rise. My analysis is intended for longer-term investors. I use a 3M timeframe. My aim is to draw attention to the fact that the gold movement has started its exponential rise. 3 analysis strategies are shown in the figure. What they have in common is that they are ATR based. 1 Forum. Share your ideas, analysis and more! Forum; XAUUSD; Search. Login / Sign up. XAUUSD. Gold. The safe haven in the form of precious metal. Get the Conversation Started. What kind of post do you want to create? Start a Discussion Share what. XAUUSD IS NEW SPOURT LEVEL IS 1734.60 And his ristence I sure 1740.50 pluss far away now. My longer term view is that it can take ou cTDN forum. Discussion about XAUUSD - PipSize. XAUUSD - PipSize. Hi, is the Pip-Size of XAUUSD wrong? It might be a definition, but then the swap sizes don't match We model XAUUSD as a CFD like Oanda and FXCM has specified it. Since IB says that IB Spot Gold (symbol XAUUSD) and IB Spot Silver (symbol XAGUSD) are available to most customers who are not residents of the U.S. or certain other countries. It looks like a derivative to overpass that residence restriction to metals trading

MT5

Forums. What's new New posts Latest activity. Companies Discussions Beginners Bootcamp Forex Peace Army FAQ Search forums. Strategies. Metatrader EA Forex Signals Managed Accounts xauusd. Recent contents. Gold price dropped 80$ to $1940 XAUUSD - Mataf forum Mataf forum. Sell xauusd to 1850. Welcome to FXGears.com's Reddit Forex Trading Community! Here you can converse about trading ideas, strategies, trading psychology, and nearly everything in between This week, I'd be surprised if I don't get a Margin call. I think that if I were not trading XAUUSD, it might be okay as most of the world's economies are struggling with COVID debt. I might open a new demo at 10k and try this EA without XAUUSD, even though the EA boasts that it can handle the currency Guldprisets aktuella priser i USD per idag. För att se den historiska prisutvecklingen på guld välj en önskad tidsperiod i diagrammet

GOLD XAUUSD Trader's thread Forex to Foru

XAU USD Gold Spot to US Dollar Rate - Investing

Get Gold (XAUUSD) price forecast signals and up-to-date data - charts, rates&technical analysis. Su ChrisFX submitted a new resource: PG1 EA Pro (GOLD trading XAUUSD) - PG1 EA Pro (GOLD trading XAUUSD) Features: Fixed lot size... May 29, 2021 Log in Register. What's new In the forum you can find many expert advisors, indicators and useful forex tools XAUUSD. XAUUSD. Prev. 1... Go to page. Go. 51; 52; 53; First Prev 53 of 53 Go to page. Go. Filter. Tampilkan saja: Loading... M. VIP Open time & day: (15:00-18:00)/Beijing time GMT+8)(18/03/2020 Forum software by XenForo. It closes 5 PM, New York time. And then there is 1 hour break. Then it opens again at 6 PM, New York time. That's what I remember about gold, perhaps the same applies for silver XAU/USD, GOLD In the Forex market, gold is a form of currency. The internationally accepted code for gold is XAU which is a symbol used under the ISO 4217 currency standard to denote one troy.

XAUUSD - StayGOLDEN Forex Factor

1. ha posição aberta
  2. XAUUSD Market Key levels: Resistance levels: $1,900, $1,959, $2,074 Support levels: $1,818, $1,789, $1,741. XAUUSD Long-term Trend: Bearish. Gold is bearish on the long-term outlook. The bears would not let the precious metal go as the price descends to the support level of $1,818. A partial breakout towards the $1,789 occurred on January 18
  3. Forums ; Strategy and Market Discussion ; Foreign Exchange (FX) XAUUSD XAUUSD. By Caseynotes, June 26, 2017 in Foreign Exchange (FX) Followers 0. Reply to this topic; Recommended Posts. Caseynotes 2,948 Posted June 26, 2017. Caseynotes. Honoured Contributor; Community Member
  4. XAUUSD GOLD Weekly market Overview by ForexCracked on TradingView.com. gold XAUUSD Analysis still going sideways ,been a very boring last week, a couple of weeks actually ,on gold not much is happening and I'm still having the sam
  5. Today's Posts; Member List; Calendar; Forum; NinjaTrader 7; Platform Technical Support; If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits

Gold forex price quote with latest real-time prices, charts, financials, latest news, technical analysis and opinions A high-level overview of Gold Spot Price (XAUUSD:CUR) stock. Stay up to date on the latest stock price, chart, news, analysis, fundamentals, trading and investment tools Forum; NinjaTrader 7; Platform Technical Support; If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ Technical Analysis XAUUSD : 2019-02-12. Thread starter IFC Markets; Start date Feb 13, 2019; Watchers 1 Tags bearish momentum bollinger bands gold macd indicator rsi indicator support and resistance technical analysis usd xauusd Forums. The SpursTalk forum is the place for San Antonio Spurs fans to hang out and discuss the San Antonio Spurs. Check out the message board for all the latest information about the San Antonio Spurs

Gold Price (XAU/USD): Live Gold Chart, Price Forecast & New

Gold vs US Dollar (XAUUSD) stock price, charts, trades & the US's most popular discussion forums. Free forex prices, toplists, indices and lots more Primetradefx.com: XAUUSD Daily Commentary as of 16/10/2013 Wed *Japanese Candlestick White Body has formed as prices closed higher than the open. The past 10 candlesticks there are 4 white candles and 6 black candles with a net of 2 black candles. The past 50 candlesticks there are 24 white.. Nordfx MT4 Forex Gold $10000 Trading App Entry to Exit XAUUSD Best Rsi best mt4 indicators forumMT4 Live forex trading telegram group link 2021, https://t.m..

Anti-fiat gold prices aimed cautiously higher on Thursday, reversing some of the losses experienced the prior day. That is when a much higher-than-anticipated US CPI report bolstered Fed tapering expectations, driving up Treasury yields and the US Dollar Chart XAUUSD H1 Ambiguous bars 0 Data bars 3881 Backtest quality 100.0000 % Time of updating 2017-09-02 00:00 Profit per day 642.64 USD Time of beginning 2017-01-06 05:00 Max consecutive losses 146 Spread 30.00 points System quality number 2.39 Swap long -2.00 points Sharpe ratio 0.07 Swap short -2.00 points Average HPR 0.24 Is XAU/USD bullish or bearish? Is XAU/USD in an uptrend or downtrend? A visual technical analysis tool that measures XAU/USD trend direction and strength XAUUSD H4. Gold prices moved higher testing trend line resistance near 1745. 1st support on the yellow metal is seen near the 10-day moving average at 1725. 2nd support is seen near the 50-day moving average in 1716. Short term momentum has turned positive. Medium-term momentum if flat but turning positive, which points to higher prices movement

Dear Trader, Forex VCrush Code will make you a consistent trader and returns many profitable trades that could potentially give you the desired results you have been looking for То есть имеется ввиду что если и сольются, то исключительно из-за своих недостатков, а сигналы Франкуса убыточными оказаться никак не могут. вот,вот!!! и я о том же.. forum Online support. Online chat; Contact us; May 14, 2020 XAUUSD. Daily chart: Market is moving upward without confirmed uptrend, therefore a halt may take place at any moment. Right now gold is getting ready to test resistance 1720.35. If it proves broken,. XAUUSD is testing a significant resistance area today at $1,830. I've mentioned this level several times over the last few months. You'll also remember the double bottom that developed on gold in March. The measured objective of that pattern was also $1,830 If your XAUUSD contract size was 100 oz and your trade risk was $10/oz $50 / 10.00 / 100 = 0.05 lots You may need to include a currency conversion for a more accurate position sizing. $50 USD * 1.05 / 10.00 / 100 = 0.0525 std lot

Trading Signal: There is a Trading Signal to Sell in Gold XAUUSD Traders can open their Sell Trades NOW ⬇️Sell Now 1902.05 or Sell on 1907.54 ⭕️Sl: 1918.46 TP1: 1894.75 TP2: 1885.95 TP3: 1872.85 If you liked our ideas, please support us with your likes and comments ADX build configuration Builder custom project download EURUSD M15 forex free strategy Futures gbpjpy Gold H1 mean-reversion Metatrader 4 MetaTrader 5 Nasdaq NQ Simple Strategy template XAUUSD Shared > Shared strategies > Fore Hello! if the player name appears more than once in the list of 7 winners, he will win the first item for which he was drawn! The idea of this event is that more players can win, if they use various ids ok, remembering that it is a lucky event, the amount is not sure of winning, just theoretically increases your chances

GOLD 1 OZ (XAUUSD=X) Forex Forum & Discussion - Yahoo Financ

1. This forum is for members of the Apiary Investment Fund. To learn more about how to get involved, sign up now or fill out the form below and preview the training right now
  2. Anyone using AutoGenEA for XAUUSD Gold? Rosetta Forex Apprentice. Aug 22, 2020 #2 That's a negative That Facebook Twitter Reddit Pinterest Tumblr WhatsApp Email Link. Home. Forums. MT4/5 Expert Advisors, Fx Robots, Automation, etc. AutoGenEA - Expert Advisor.

Symbol definition for XAUUSD and XAGUSD #1 Post by superdoug3 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:14 pm gold and copper files are supplied in FT Historical Data, buy no Symbol is defined to FT Import History procedure FT 2.6 re: xauusd trading Reply #1 on: Nov 09, 2014, 10:42 AM lamang pa rin ang downtrend, 1180 na strong support na break na nya... but last NFP ng US push the price of XAU to go up... so abang sa previous Support, then magiging strong resistance na sya xauusd Analysis February 3, 2021 Xauusd Technical Analysis Xauusd tested 1870.26 resistance level, so long price tested that level remain below it it a sign that price will be heading downtrend to the next short term support level of 1803.25 and 1788.86 Our forum server was in one of the rooms where the fire has been, but it is not certain if the server is destroyed. During the next week i will have more information if and when the forum will be back how it was Download for free automated trading codes for the ProRealTime trading platform. Learn to code your own trading tools with ease. Free assistance for all

How do we work out position sizing with XAUUSD, XAGUSD and WTI? I like to use a fixed dollar amount for my risk. Established in 2004, Aussie Stock Forums is an online community with a focus on the Australian stock market (ASX) and all aspects of trading and investing Feedback Forum; Inflation Risk Supports Gold And Silver. May 06, 2021 11:51 AM ET XAUUSD:CUR XAGUSD:CUR. ElliottWave-Forecast's Blog. 67 Followers. Bio. Follow Trading gold futures has become increasing popular as the price of gold has fluctuated so greatly in recent months. Gold futures are contracts that provide for the delivery of gold in the future at a price that is agreed upon in advance. The advantage of trading gold futures lies in the fact that t

Calculation of real leverage? (solved) - Currency Trading

XAU/USD Forex Factor

We use IG client sentiment to show trader positioning across forex, stocks and commodities. See where other traders are in the markets with our trader sentiment Welcome to the one of the largest online investment & business portal in South-East Asia. You currently view about 1/3 of our forum sections. In order to enter all sections without restrictions, you may have to register to get full view and more functions available Komunitas Trader dan Forum Trading Terdepan di Indonesia. Temui ahlinya di sini dan dapatkan mentor trading profesional. Bimbingan privat gold technical analysis and XAUUSD trading signals live for free Published: Sunday, 25 March 2018 14:27 Gold recommendations and analysis, daily free daily forecasts and a recommendation to sell gold on the global exchange gold sell @ 1350 tp @ 1336 sl @ 1357 Analysis of the gold price on the international MARKET and the recommendations of daily tradin XAUUSD, XAUCAD, feed in MC through Barcharts - MultiCharts Discussion Forum For Traders' Communit

XAUUSD Bergerak di Atas MA 50/100 H1 dan H4. XAUUSD bergerak di atas MA 50/100, saat analisa ini di buat stochastic overbought telah terbentuk di H1 dan H4. Hari ini BREAKING NEWS! Analisa Forex (update setiap hari) Trading lebih baik, cek analisa harian dengan log in / create free account Gold (XAUUSD) Strategy 2014/7/2 Sell Limit: @ 1331 Stoploss: @ 1335 Target: @ 1320 Contact: FM Forecast FM Forecast | FM Forecast..

XAUUSD - MetaTrader - General - MQL5 programming foru

Data load problem_#XAUUSD (Page 1) — Forex Strategy Builder (legacy) — Forex Forum — Forex Software, Forex Strategies, Expert Advisors Generato I just create EA but not running good for XAUUSD. When i set up take profit and stop loss for order, the execution going wrong way. Ex : i set TP : fix pips 50 when oders open, TP not at 50 pips. Please help m Scalper xauusd m5 is a professional About Top Gold Forum. TopGoldForum is for over 10 years, one of the prime online destination for online money making, forex trading, offshore companies, investments, online payments and crypto-currencies like bitcoin help and advices. More about us forum Online support. XAUUSD market technical outlook. May 6, 2021 XAUUSD. Daily chart: The bulls keep control over the situation having prevented tangible correction yesterday. Today another attempt of movement above the psychological level 1800.00 may take place that would totally confirm the overall uptrend on gold

Am i missing something? (backtesting on MT5 is a BUGFEST

Most Accurate XAUUSD Spot Gold Trading Strategy Trader

Ansvarsfriskrivning: FXGM (www.fxgm.com) är ett registrerat EU-varumärke (Nr. 018007544) exklusivt använt som ett varumärke av Depaho Ltd, en registrerad Cypriotisk Investeringsfirma licensierat och reglerat av CySEC under licensnummer: 161/11, licensierat och reglerat av FSCA under licensnummer: 47709, med en etablerad branch i Spanien med registernummer: 123 under CNMV To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last. Jump to page: Results 1 to 10 of 11 1 Thread: Easy Scalping EA on GOLD (XAUUSD) Thread Tools. Show Printable Version; 02-23 I was searching for an EA works on XAUUSD and i came up with this idea Forex System Forum. Home; Home » Uncategories » Seputar Forex Xauusd. By Stefania Virden Rabu, 14 Agustus 2019. Seputar Forex Xauusd Broker seputar forex xauusd Forex Belajar Forex Trading Dan fx trading volume by bank Analisa Seputar Forex Indonesia forex license in indonesia. forex que es un lote. forex box u Layanan Forex Terbaik di Indonesia! Platform Copy Trade, IB Broker terpercaya, Dompet Forex, Forum Trader. Semua ada di Forex Basecamp

Indonesian Member - Forex Rates - General - MQL5

Trading xauusd - BabyPips

hi, in the historical data for XAUUSD there is a sequence of ticks that got wrong prices. please fix the decimal position. in testing it makes millionaires within minutes;) 2012.01.31 21:59:55.952 1737.927 1737.283 0.0002 0.000 When it comes to the MetaTrader Platform, Forex Station is the best forex forum for sourcing Non Repainting MT4/MT5 Indicators, Trading Systems & EA's Last week, we looked at a possible breakout from EURUSD. It's an idea I've written about several times as far back as October 21st. Last week's close above 1.2010 confirmed the breakout, which triggered a retest of the 1.2150 resistance area. Note how the pair struggled in the 1.2150 region last week World Blockchain Forum. Home; News. All Altcoin Bitcoin Blockchain Crypto Ethereum ICO Industry Talk Litecoin Other Press Releases Ripple Sponsored STO. XRP Holders Itching for Legal Battle in Protracted Ripple vs SEC.

XAU to USD Exchange Rate - Bloomberg Market

A number of Forex brokers offer XAUUSD (gold versus dollar) as trading pair. This seems to be a convenient way to trade gold, but after almost one year of research, I do not see this alternative mentioned in any reputable context Dec 3, 2015 - LeTechs - Join LeTechs forex forum, Beginners get a chance to explore their strategy with experts. Traders can discuss/shares the ideas in Forex Traders Community

Forum inwestycyjne - KOPEX: Polwax

Technical - XAUUSD BUY Forum Intraday

Forex Lasers Forum Forex Lasers forum is a prime place for traders to discuss the latest expert advisors & indicators, signals & systems, plus broker discussion and reviews. Forex Lasers forum is a site all about the foreign exchange market, which consists of news, opinions, daily and weekly forex analysis, technical analysis, tutorials, basics of the Forex market, Forex software posts. Explore RookieForex's photos on Flickr. RookieForex has uploaded 56 photos to Flickr Feb 22, 2021 - forex news factory,live forex news,forex news live,forex rates,trade forex,forex trading,forex trader,forex trade,trading forex,forexsignal

• Razer Tangentbord Elgiganten.
  • Tavlor Stockholm.
  • BTC Hamburg.
  • Pool Cue case backpack straps.
  • Extra inkomst skattefri.
  • Klara korsord.
  • Msi app player cod.
  • Gold oder Bitcoin.
  • Amazon internship.
  • EU own resources.
  • Delete cookies iPhone.
  • Best place to sell Ethereum.
  • Tvätta Sälen.
  • Jotex lampa tak.
  • Forex EA Trader.
  • Oculus vr boxing.
  • Rally meaning in volleyball.
  • Primula lönebesked.
  • BRF Södertälje.
  • Kucoin fast buy Reddit.
  • Zoeksuggesties uitschakelen Chrome.
  • Dividenden Aktien Deutschland.
  • Spamming and carding full course by blackhat pakistan.
  • Litecoin Historical price.
  • How to cash out Bitcoin on blockchain.
  • Asset Management Brisbane.
  • Reflexväst Barn.
  • Fed decision today.
  • Bukefalos forum.
  • Srm university Faculty List.
  • Digitale Währung Deutschland.
  • Mini bitcoin miner.
  • Vad är hälsa på individnivå.
  • Reddit NiceHash review.
  • MBit no deposit bonus 2021.
  • Shopify Lite.
  • MATIC Coin price prediction in INR 2021.
  • Sköna matstolar med armstöd.
  • Kassa online.
  • Ondilo ICO handleiding.
  • Certified Cryptocurrency Investigator.